So it's about 12:30 in the morning on the 24th of January 2012. I've been sitting here for around half an hour now, and am extremely tired after coming back from a birthday party, so please excuse me if I happen to mis-spell some words. Let's crack on...
Now then, I have finally decided on the name of my magazine *drumroll*...
And the winner is InstruMENTAL!
I have decided to use this name as it fits in with the particular style of music that is heard in the alternativve rock genre. There are many songs that include large instrumental pieces such as Fury Of The Storm by Dragonforce and Black Widow Of La Porte by John5, and so I think the name seems appropriate. I also chose it because I feel that it is less predictable than some of my other suggestions like Overdrive and Fret Fury; my magazine will hopefully be able to gain some uniqueness from this. The style of the name will be laid out as I have typed it, with the 'mental' part of the word in upper case letters and finished with an exclamation mark to give the word a more alternative feel; if the word was simply displayed as 'Instrumental' it would give the wrong message and unintentionally denote other genres such as classical.
Now then, I have finally decided on the name of my magazine *drumroll*...
And the winner is InstruMENTAL!
I have decided to use this name as it fits in with the particular style of music that is heard in the alternativve rock genre. There are many songs that include large instrumental pieces such as Fury Of The Storm by Dragonforce and Black Widow Of La Porte by John5, and so I think the name seems appropriate. I also chose it because I feel that it is less predictable than some of my other suggestions like Overdrive and Fret Fury; my magazine will hopefully be able to gain some uniqueness from this. The style of the name will be laid out as I have typed it, with the 'mental' part of the word in upper case letters and finished with an exclamation mark to give the word a more alternative feel; if the word was simply displayed as 'Instrumental' it would give the wrong message and unintentionally denote other genres such as classical.

Post a Comment