Hmmm... Seems like I need to improve
Posted by Martyn Hollinshead | Labels: Evaluation DRAFTS | Posted On Tuesday, 28 February 2012 at 06:46
Looking at the feedback sheet from my teachers today I found that there were many issues with a lot of aspects of my magazine. In general I need to just move and adjust things such as text boxes, font sizes and the contrast of my images. However, my main issue at the moment is my photography. Before looking a the feedback sheet I believed that my photos were varied, however I only took into account camera angles and forgot that what was shown in the scene was very similar throughout; my model was shown playing a guitar, and that was it. I think that by taking some new photos, perhaps of other people or different objects, I may be able to add some variation in the appearance of my magazine. My old double page spread was apparently the weakest element of my magazine, but after discussing my new double page spread that I recently uploaded we decided that it was of a much better standard than the old one. I will therefore continue to improve the new double page spread by using the most appropriate points that were expressed about the old page, as there are some pointers about my font size and photography that I could use to help guide me in making my improvements.

Post a Comment